"I so love the blusher on your cheeks...would never have the guts to wear blush....your skin is so flawless would it be to much to ask for you to post your am and pm face routine? Pwetty please?"
In response to this post, Suzanne asked if I could post my facial am and pm routine. So far my routine is pretty simple.
Wash face with aloe vera soap, Kshs 147 from Uchumi. I rotate from Pears Soap and All natural Aloe Vera soap.
Air dry face and apply Oil of Olay SPF 15 Radiance creme.
Apply Make up
Wash face with aloe soap/pears soap
Take off eye make up/mascara with a mix of rosewater and sunflower oil on a piece of cotton wool
Apply Pure Aloe Vera Gel on skin
I must admit my skin is looking the best it has in a long long time and I can attribute it to the following;
- Keeping my regimen as simple as possible
- Avoiding foundation and powder, I only conceal my under eye circles and use mascara and sometimes eye-shadow. Keeping make up to a minimum has really helped my skin
- Weekly face masks with Queene Helene Mint Julep Mask, Honey and Cinnamon mask or Oatmeal and Yoghurt mask
- Scrubbing my face up to two times a week with bicarbonate of soda
- When I get a spot, I put some Sudocreme on it before bed and in the morning its disappeared
Sorry for the small image, only pic I could find