I have a confession to make...
This morning, I didn't bother to tie or twist/braid my hair before my work out (Yoga Burn - I highly recommend it), I know it was wrong, but sue me. I was sleepy and grumpy and frankly my dear I didn't give a damn. But lo and behold! The shrinkage after was more than welcome! I actually liked it :)
Prior to that, I had tried out Shea Moistures Curl Enhancing Smoothie for my twists. I must say, It lived up to all the hype!
My two day old twist out
Post work out!
All fluffy and stuff :)
Shea Moisture Review:
- I have to say that I liked it.
- It has a thick gooey consistency and pretty awesome scent - floral and sweet, but not too over-powering.
- It defines the curls, adds shine and lustre however it doesn’t clamp your hair together as well as I would have liked (next time I'll add a touch of Eco Styler Gel).
- As soon as my curls were completely dry my hair felt well moisturized but not greasy. Yay!
- It has a smooth slimey feel to the touch (possibly form the coconut oil) but leaves no shine or oily residue.
- As you can see, three days later my twist out was still hanging in there, even after a sweaty work-out.
Deionized Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut) , Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado) , Vegetable Glycerin , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Silk Protein , Ammonium Salt , Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem) , Daucus Carota Sativa Seed Oil (Carrot) , Sorbitol Esters , Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) , Caprylyl Glycol , Essential Oil Blend , Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract (Honeysuckle and Japanese Honeysuckle) , Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Enjoy the day beautiful people.x