I have decided to make resolutions but rather call them little changes so that they are little life changes rather than soon to be broken resolutions. My changes are below,
Nyachomba's Life's little changes
- I am going to live each day like its my last and concentrate on the present moment, avoiding over thinking and live and love each day to the fullest
- I will save money more and grab opportunities as they come
- I will also take more fashion risks and take more time getting ready...the sartorialistesque...simple but chic, red lipstick to work, wear heels more often, mix prints...just go all out!!
How hot is she? I'll have the hair, waist, thighs, legs and heels please!
Health and Body changes
- I will exercise a minimum of 3 times a week (just being realistic), this will keep my hair growing, skin glowing and life moving. I also want to run the 21K later on in the year
- I will also try as much as possible to eat a vegetarian diet as much as possible. This has been tricky for me especially during the festive season (eek!)
- I will take care of my skin; not sleeping in my make up, cleansing, toning, moisturising, weekly at-home facials, 2 times weekly body scrubs and daily body brushing.
- I will also try and incorporate more natural oils and products into my skin care regimen e.g. lemon juice and rosewater toner
- Moisturise twice daily. I have found that I slack a lot on moisture issues, this will stop in 2011. So ready for my BAA
- Protective styling is the name of the game in 2011. I will incorporate more braidout updos, Goddess braids ala Tracee Ellis Ross and twists.
Please share your resolutions if you have any in the comment section, we would love to read them