- Not having to take cover at the sight of a rain drop.
- Being able to jump right into the shower and let water run from the top of your head to the tips of your toes....I hate showercaps
- Hand in fro disease. Need I say more, playing in your curlies is so joyous.....Don't recommend it though.
- The deep longing in your gut for a big bodacious afro.......oh what joy!!
- Understanding such terminologies as TWA, Prepoo and DC
- Looking forward to weekend just to sit and play with your hair, wash, deep condition and style....Such simplicity but oh so satisfying
- Loving that you can let your man play in your hair, not scared that he's gonna catch a weave track and your hair smells of yummy tropical coconut and vanilla.
- Appreciating that natural hair is beautiful not matter what length or texture.Natural hair is also very versatile and can be worn wavy, straight or curly.
- Rocking natural hair shows a true sense of character and self acceptance. Its not easy being the only girl in the club with a huge afro in a sea of weaves and straight hair..but damn it definitely makes you the life of the party..
- Lastly being able to accessorise your outfit with your hair is certainly fun!!!!
If you were ever scared of taking the leap into being natural, I hope this makes you think twice
Happy friday curlies!!
Pics courtesy of weheartit