Had a great weekend?Well I got bored with the straight hair and decided to flexi-rod my hair. My hair is still very much straight with the roots getting a bit mushed from working out. I used medium sized flexi-rods all over my hair. I looked like a porcupine after putting in all the flexi-rods. Below is the process I used;
- I parted my hair into 3 sections and combed through with a wide toothed comb. When my hair is straight it hardly ever tangles.
- Applied Organics shea butter moisturiser, sealed with coconut oil then used some serum on each section
- For each section, I took little pieces of hair randomly and rolled the hair on the flexi-rod
- Once I finished rolling all the hair, I had like 25 rods on my head. This made sleeping very difficult but I got through it
- In the morning, I took out all the flexi-rods and gently finger combed the hair. This hair looks huge..yay!!
Flexi-rods can be used on straightened or naturally curly hair. With curly hair you can do them then either go under the dryer or just sleep with them and undo the next morning. Of course going under the dryer might give you better results.
Have a great week....Tons of posts coming soon